Merchandising Intern - Fall 2019
Job Locations US-CA-Los Angeles
Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brands collective, bringing together creative minds from the worlds of fashion and commerce, sourcing, technology, marketing and digital. We design, produce, manage and build kidrsquo;s wear and womenrsquo;s and menrsquo;s accessories and apparel and distribute our products across all retail and digital channels in North America and in international markets.We also license over 100 brands across our core product categories including kidrsquo;s, womenrsquo;s and menrsquo;s accessories and apparel. Our company-owned brands are Hudsonreg;, a designer and marketer of women's and men's premium, branded denim and apparel, Robert Grahamreg;, a sophisticated, eclectic apparel and accessories brand seeking to inspire a global movement, and SWIMSreg;, a Scandinavian lifestyle brand best known for its range of fashion-forward, water-friendly footwear, apparel and accessories. We employ approximately 4,000 employees in offices inNew York City, Los Angeles, Greensboro, N.C. and Montreal, and in stores throughout North America.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
Provide support to the various divisions of the Merchandising Dept by assisting with day-to-day tasks as well as other projects that may come along:
* Assist in updates from Sales on Best-Med-Worst Seller reports and weekly selling summaries.
* Aid in Late Add Process by gathering samples and information for weekly meeting.
* Create color and delivery boards with current product line with color and fabric swatches.
* Create Competition/Trend Reports by researching and reviewing current industry trends, price points, and competition.
* Attend meetings in order to learn more about the duties and business of merchandising
* Assist Merchandisers in special projects as requested.
Skills and Requirements
* Candidates must be enrolled in college or university and must be able to obtain internship credit during the course of the internship.
* Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Highly organized and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
* Ability to multi-task in a team-oriented environment and think outside the box
* The intern applicant must receive school credit.
merchandising, fashion, microsoft powerpoint, retail, microsoft word, apparel, microsoft outlook, brand development, footwear, creativity, denim, team-oriented, accessories, organized, willingness to learn