Regional Safety Coordinator
Freedom Forever - Fowler, CA3.4
2 hours agoFull-time$55,000 - $65,000 a year
* Associate's Degree
* High School Diploma or GED
* Driver's License
* Microsoft Word
* Customer Service
* Microsoft Office
* Clean Driving Record
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
Freedom Forever is currently hiring a Traveling, Safety Coordinator. This is a really great opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly and is moving from the West Coast into the Mid West. We specialize primarily in residential solar installs while also doing commercial solar installs as well. Come join a great team that offers career growth opportunities!
***MUST be willing to TRAVEL to remote job sites throughout Northern California (up to 50% regional travel paid for by the company.)***
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick days
* Portable Life insurance and other elective insurance plans
* A Company vehicle, laptop, and credit card
* A fun, fast paced environment, with an opportunity to work with great team!!!
As a Regional Safety Coordinator, your responsibilities are to ensure workplace safety is occurring, analyze work practices and conditions, communicate and deliver safety-related training and information, create and keep appropriate records, and pro-actively support the efforts to maintain a healthy and safe work environment for employees.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
* Conduct workplace and job site safety audits
* Place online orders for safety-related equipment
* Conduct In-person/on-site training for Solar Crews
* Perform/maintain proper record keeping
* Track deadlines for various licenses and permits. Provide notice in advance of expiration so that renewals can be completed in a timely manner.
* Disperse communications and information from Headquarters. You will be a point of contact between the Branches, Headquarters, and Safety
* Respond to work-place emergencies/injuries and investigate those accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
* Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
* Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
* Provide new-employee health and safety orientations.
* And support Branch Operations, Warehouse, and Fleet regarding safety-related tasks/items
* Must have a valid state driver's license
* Must have a clean driving record
* Associates/Technical degree or higher in environmental, health and safety or equivalent + 1-2 years related experience or HS diploma + 3 years of related experience in a construction environment. Related experience might include construction supervision, training, or any other experience regarding safe work practices and leadership.
* Knowledge of federal, state and local safety regulations, protocols, and/or procedures
* Work flexible hours or work odd hours as needed, for example to respond to emergencies.
* Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops
* Attention to detail
* Excellent organizational skills required
* Adequate proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other computer applications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Safety Training: 2 years (Preferred)
* Clean Driving Record: 5 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
workplace safety, hazardous materials, emergency management, safety training, safety auditing, government, compliance, health and safety, validation, microsoft office, customer service, microsoft excel, leadership, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint