Social Media Marketing Intern
International Student Tours - GradWeek - Sacramento, CA
8 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $27,000 - $38,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Adobe Premiere
* Final Cut Pro
* Adobe Acrobat
* Adobe Photoshop
Compensation: To be agreed - dependent on experience
GradWeek and our parent company International Student Tours, Inc. is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-driven, creative, outgoing, and hard working to be a part of our Marketing Team.
* Spread brand awareness
* Driving traveler interest and engagement in our social media platforms
* Inviting travelers to experience other brands and trips
* Working with social media to develop content
* Maximizing share ability of content through creative hashtags and reposting
* Follow style guides and branding guidelines for the companys digital media
* Develop leads in designated areas of the country
* You must like working with students between the ages of 17-19 years old (Very important!)
* As a member of marketing team, you will be responsible for representing our company as an outgoing, flexible, and professional staff person.
* This is a paid internship!
* Experience with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
* Experience with the Adobe Suite of products (Specifically Acrobat, Premier, and Photoshop), Apple Products (including Pages, Final Cut, and Light Room), or comparable apps and products is highly desirable.
* Experience with digital photography with an understanding of photo processing, histograms, and exposures is highly desirable.
Job Type: Internship
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* United States (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
social media, social media marketing, facebook, adobe photoshop, twitter, digital media, instagram, web content, youtube, creativity, brand awareness, content development, adobe premiere pro, linkedin, branding