Business Intelligence Developer/Intern
Fortech Energy, Inc. - Tempe, AZ
4 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $70,000 - $99,000 a year
* Power BI
* Business Intelligence
Are you a college student looking for an opportunity to earn real-life experience in the software industry by applying methods and theories learned in class? If so, submit your resume today for consideration for our Internship Program. In addition to applying your educational experience, you will gain practical experience and transferable skills, earn credit, network with professionals in computer science, and attain professional references for future job opportunities. You will be learning core BI concepts and critical skills in MSBI programming, SSIS/SSAS development, and standard database project life-cycles.
About Fortech Energy Inc:
Fortech Energy Inc. (an EnzenCompany) is an Upper Quartile Consulting and Services Company working specifically in the Power/O&G/Water/Renewable/Environment market. We received several prestigious awards and were voted by Deloitte as Top 50 Fastest Growing Company. We have a total work force of 2500+ professionals, with offices in USA, UK & India.
Fortechs development team is working to meet our customers unique and exciting global challenges. In order to maintain our status as a global leader, we continue to seek talented, aspiring individuals to join our development team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to apply your skills, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a data driven, results-oriented BI Developer Intern to join to our continued legacy of innovation. Our internships provide an opportunity to learn and gain practical experience and to work in areas related to their academic and/or career interests. Expand hands-on experience while working on challenging projects and learn from some of the brightest minds in business.
* Develop BI Solutions on the Microsoft Platform using latest technologies including DQS and MDS.
* Work with project lead/manager to provide technical assessment, solution proposal, and development support.
* Conduct appropriate SSIS testing and job monitoring to identify and resolve issues prior to job failure. Provide support to QA analysts for project testing.
* Hands-on Business Intelligence development experience.
* Experience with MSBI tools (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI).
* Proven technical experience with MSBI services (DQS, MDS) must have.
* Azure experience nice to have
* Ability to cooperate with each other and work within a development team, as well as operate independently.
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Internship/Training
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S., Fortech is not sponsoring for this position.
We are not entertaining 3rd party recruiters for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship