Jr. Graphic Designer
Rodeo Realty, Inc - Beverly Hills, CA
2 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $32,000 - $43,000 a year
* Adobe InDesign
* Layout Design
* Microsoft Word
* Customer Service
We are currently looking for an organized & experienced Jr. Graphic Designer with a great personality.
Great customer service skills are a must, as you'll work directly with our sales staff daily to ensure they receive the highest quality work.
This is primarily a page layout designer position where most of the layouts are specified but there are opportunities to be creative.
Candidate must be detail-oriented and have a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
Candidate will also be asked to help with other various tasks from, answering phones and helping with some other miscellaneous office tasks when needed.
* Knowledge of Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign
* Experienced w/ Photoshop and Illustrator
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
* Strong understanding of layout, type and color
* Detailed oriented and analytical.
A background in the printing industry is not necessary, however a minimum of 2 years experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other graphic design software is required.
If you feel this position is the right fit for you, please reply with your resume, PDF portfolio or weblink and a description of your qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
* Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
graphic design, adobe photoshop, adobe indesign, adobe illustrator, motion graphics, printing, page layout, creativity, layout design, pdf, microsoft office, customer service, microsoft word, microsoft excel, sales