Digital Marketing Manager
Stratum in Dallas, TX, USA
$48,000 to $80,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
Unlimited Growth at the Premier Cloud Integrator and Managed Services Provider Across the Southeast
Stratum is a leading national provider of innovative Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure Cloud and Business Services designed to eliminate complexity and reduce costs. Every day, we empower our customers to run a more innovative business by focusing on ground breaking innovation, not the status quo. We provide complete white glove service across the Cloud life cycle including: assessments, migrations, ongoing support and cost optimization. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help grow our business by reaching new customers through our website, online advertising strategies and industry artifacts designed to build interest and establish trust.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to the Sales and Channel teams and will manage our online and overall marketing presence. You will be responsible for driving SEO efficiency, digital awareness, and aiding the Sales and Channel teams to establish our position as the premier Cloud managed services provider across the country. You will be tasked with helping capture new opportunities in targeted markets for customers across the Fortune 500, Middle-Market and SMB space.
1. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
2. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
3. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns as well as leveraging marketing software and tools
4. Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC across our target markets
5. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
6. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
7. Managing the ongoing design and maintenance of the company website
8. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website as well as marketing decks and industry white papers
9. Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
10. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
11. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
12. Creating updated marketing collateral for Sales and Channel teams to reach new customers as well as internal partners such as Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and more.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. You will report directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or similar fields
2. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
3. Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
4. Experience in SEO, Email marketing, WordPress, and social media
5. Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe and other marketing software for collateral and design
Stratum Technology Management believes that Cloud Computing enables organizations to rapidly and efficiently grow their business by reducing the operational burden of IT. Stratum helps our customers by offering Assessments, Migration Capabilities, Management Operations, and Optimization to help improve customer IT Delivery. We believe that IT should be focused on innovation, not operation.
Company website: http://www.stratum-tech.com
Company address: 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024
Posted date: 5 hours ago
digital marketing, social media, online marketing, seo audits, online advertising, email marketing, ppc, wordpress, brand development, web content, brand awareness, usability, online branding, paid search strategy, media strategy