Senior Marketing Coordinator
Velvac, Inc. in New Berlin, WI, USA
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Truck and Fleet Products
Put your Career in the Passing Lane
When you're riding with Velvac, your career is like the open road: full of interesting directions to go, things to do, and people to meet. Ours is a fast-growing, fun, friendly company that designs, produces and distributes the best in vision and mirror systems and aftermarket accessories for medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
The Road Ahead:
Help us successfully grow the synergy between Velvacs groundbreaking original products and the ever present need for replacement and upgrade parts. The replacement part you need, when you need it is the mission of our expanding aftermarket offering. We scour the globe for high quality suppliers of truck and trailer parts serving the RV, Truck and other specialty vehicle markets. Our purchasing and engineering teams support your work by specifying suppliers and certifying products to insure only the finest available end up with the Velvac brand. The result is an impressive array of products that range from mirror and camera systems, to air brake products, and hose, hose assemblies and hose supports. Add fittings, fuel products and electrical components and soon you have a formidable catalog of over 4000 parts.
Can you orchestrate whirlwind trade show, distributor and other events? Can you organize and own our promotional literature and collateral material libraries? Can you step up to assist in creating sales, marketing and promotional plans and presentations?
Can you own the catalogue? Really get to know it inside and out by customer, by class, by category. Can you do the blocking and tackling of product pricing, profit, specifications, and cross referencing?
If so then you might be the high energy, high attitude candidate we are searching for.
Your Commercial Marketing Role:
* Assist Market Managers with end-to-end trade show and event coordination from space planning to sample and display work to active participation and follow up.
* Increase creativity, quality, content and timeliness of promotional and collateral materials for existing and new product using Graphic Design and Web software. Serve as our in-house ace
* Champion the Aftermarket world of Distributor and Rep Open Houses, POP Displays and Plan-O-Grams
* Learn our products, our customers and our applications
Your Product Management Role:
* Own the catalog, analyze the offering, and understand the competition.
* Know the catalogue inside and out by customer, by class, by category.
* Do the blocking and tackling of product pricing, profit, specifications, and cross referencing.
* Support sales forecasting, quotation, promotion, POP, Plan-O-Grams, and literature alignment.
* Strengthening our competitive position with new product identification and introductions.
* Drive new product launch from end to end; from part numbers to packaging.
* Watchdog product lifecycles to insure the vitality of our offering.
* Be the database of technical and sales info for our Aftermarket activity.
* From product design to applications, installation to troubleshooting.
* From SAE to DOT standards.
* Just the right amount of travel to help with tradeshows, rep events and supplier visits.
What We Are Looking For:
* Bachelor of Arts or Science in Marketing, or related technical or business field.
* Requires seven to ten years of related, energetic commercial marketing and/or product management experience.
* Seeking exposure and/or interest to heavy duty / transportation marketplaces.
* Great go-to-market successes stories for marketing communication; packaging, in-store POP, signage, brochures, etc.)
* Great analytical success stories in product category research processes.
* Experience in product lifecycle management;
* Fast top-of-class computer and web skills are required. Also knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems including Word, Excel and Power Point. In addition ERP / AS400 system experience a plus.
* And lets not forget to take the show on the road with some travel as needed.
What You Can Expect:
In return for your talent, time and commitment, we offer the outstanding compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader, including paid holidays, vacations, and matching 401 (k) plan.
About Velvac, Inc.:
A recognized technology leader in the rapidly growing telematics/connected vehicle market, Road-iQ provides software and hardware for commercial and recreational vehicle fleet management, communications, and safety. The Road-iQ system, developed in partnership with Velvac, networks various data sources in the vehicle, including multiple on-board video cameras, and then communicates that information in real time to a tablet computer, providing recording and playback for training, security, and liability protection, as well as wireless communication to telematics service providers and fleet managers.
Company website: http://www.velvac.com
Posted date: 15 hours ago
marketing, event management, brand development, product launch, microsoft office, leadership, microsoft excel, microsoft word, training, communication, product development, product management, research, graphic design, promotion