Inspection Depot, Inc. - Jacksonville, FL
2 days agoFull-timeEstimated: $16,000 - $22,000 a year
* Associate's Degree
* Talent Acquisition
* Human Resources
What Youll Do:
We are looking for an immediate hire for an HR Internship opportunity. The ideal candidate will be an upcoming or recent grad, with a passion for people and process. We are open to part time or full time candidates and are looking for someone who wants to develop their skills in a fast paced, high growth organization.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
* Provide administrative support to HR team
* Qualities including organization and ability to prioritize candidates
* Candidate Screening (Maintaining accurate and organized database of all incoming candidates)
* Collaborating with HR team in credentialing and deploying high volume of 1099 Contractors.
* High energy, enthusiastic personality
* College Senior or recent grad with a passion for a career in Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition
* Previous HR experience preferred
* Possess keen attention to detail, especially in written communication
* Warm, friendly personality and strong communication skills
* Must communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts, whether in person, over the phone or in writing.
* Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple initiatives.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
* Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
* Associate (Required)
* Jacksonville, FL (Required)
human resources, talent acquisition, organization, screening, career development, candidate generation, job postings, attention to detail, written communication, organized, writing, business, energy management, education, cooking