InfoArmor Inc - Scottsdale, AZ
2 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $51,000 - $72,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Paralegal Certificate
* Supervising Experience
* Organizational Skills
* Microsoft Word
* Adobe Acrobat
InfoArmor provides industry-leading employee identity protection and advanced threat intelligence that enable its clients to combat an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are passionate about our culture and offer team members rewarding opportunities in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
Primary Requirements and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the contract through its lifecycle including initial preparation, review and approval of revisions based upon companys playbook and policies, maintain version control, track/tickle exceptions, renewals and terminations, finalize and obtain signatures, and update all systems with the final contract details
* High level of experience required analyzing terms and conditions and offering alternative language to satisfy both parties
* Knowledge of insurance requirements
* Knowledge of compliance with data security laws, including personally identifiable information (PII)
* Prepare and maintain contract records in Legal Files
* Communicate with high level internal and external stakeholders, including General Counsel
* Assist Contracts Manager with updating policies, procedures, and training material
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Certified Paralegal through NALA or a similar organization
* 8+ years of relative contract experience working under the supervision of an attorney
* Knowledge of contracting terms and conditions
* Knowledge of contracting principles and practices
* Legal research and terminology
* Legal communication principles and practices
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Excellent MS Word, Acrobat, Excel and Outlook skills
* Excellent organizational skills, and attention to details is imperative
* Business Acumen
* Critical Evaluation
* Ethical Practice
* Global & Cultural Awareness
* Leadership & Navigation
* Relationship Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may sit for extended periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is not required.
InfoArmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
contract management, leadership, microsoft excel, training, microsoft word, microsoft outlook, compliance, paralegals, legal research, supervising, communication, insurance, writing, organization, adobe acrobat