Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Manages processes and provides support to the human resources department, including but not limited to, staffing, compensation/benefits, labor relations, training and development, and employee relations. Relies on education, experience, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the District Manager & Regional Human Resource Manager.
* Manage hourly staffing including the maintenance of the application tool, sourcing applications, posting jobs, processing background checks, completing the staffing update, and sending rejection notices.
* Create and maintain the hourly job board
* Create and maintain up-to-date hourly job description
* Partner with Talent Acquisition and HRM to schedule, interview, and recommend candidates for salaried managerial openings.
* Travel to locations to conduct onsite interviews as well as phone sceenings.
New Hire Paperwork
* Responsible for managing new hire process with applicant
* Create and maintain an hourly on-boarding program for all new hires
* Responsible for constantly evaluating the new hire processes and providing feedback and suggestions for simplification and streamlining policies and procedures
* Help maintain a positive employee relations environment by managing employee incentive programs such as employee referral and Encore Encore recognition
* Responsibility for managing employee benefits including open enrollment, layoff periods, and inquiries regarding benefits
* Help coordinate and facilitate any training programs such as new and returning employee orientations, safety, operational, student manager, etc
Record Retention/File Maintenance
* Manage hourly active and terminated files and I-9 Forms in accordance with Aramark policies
* Process wage verifications
* Maintain Employee portion of location Communication board and facilitate payment for Spot Award nominations
* Order office supplies
* Compile unemployment information to TALX and participate in hearings
* Process all leave of absence requests including but not limited to FMLA, disability paperwork, medical and or personal LOA requests
* Maintain up-to-date phone list
* Process terminations
* Update and process changes to employee job title, wages, and/or personal information such as address and name changes
* Provide management support or relief for managers that could be utilizing PTO or on LOA.
* Work with District Manager to insure that management coverage for all accounts is maintained.
* Other project responsibilities assigned by the District Manager and Human Resources Manager.
Successful HR coordinators should possess effective communication and organization skills, the ability to adapt to change, and the ability to build business relations at all levels of the organization.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Minimum of 1–2 years experience in a related field
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
human resources, recruiting, employee relations, interviewing, onboarding, employee benefits, talent acquisition, microsoft word, sourcing, labor relations, fmla, compensation, training & development, organization, background checks