Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Screen all entry level and mid level candidates for qualifications and position requirements
* Refer candidates who meet requirements of current and open positions based on an effective pre-screening interview.
* Work with temporary agencies to maintain job orders and duration on open orders.
* Participate in on-boarding and new employee orientation processes; including ldquo;Blue Bookrdquo; set-up for temporary staff.
* Communicates daily with temporary agencies and Operations Staff Specialist to assure temp program effectiveness.
* Works with Shift Directors, Supervisors and staffing agencies to proactively plan for staffing fluctuations due to expected turnover and business sales fluctuations.
* Responsible for auditing quality of Orientations.
* Works closely with Supervisors and Learning amp; Development, regarding training and development progress of new hires. Communicates opportunities or trends, and works with temp agencies on improvements.
* Responsible for compiling ongoing turnover data for each dept, and committing to ongoing improvement.
* Is a teacher and mentor in the commitment to staff learning and development.
* Works in unison with counter associates, to achieve department and corporate goals by ensuring the successful circle of hiring, orienting and training of staff members.
* Issue daily attendance to respective Supervisors. Communicate absences with Agencies. Request coverage when needed.
* Responsible for completing Safety injury paperwork and following up w/ investigation details.
* Review payroll daily. Track and address any issues (missed punches). Audit according to payroll schedule.
* Commits to regular scheduled meetings with temporary agencies and Blount Management.
* Participate in recruiting efforts as needed.
Responsibilities for Food Safety
* Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
* Must adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
* Must adhere to all Allergen control programs and procedures as applicable.
* Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
* ,No Supervisory responsibilities accompany this position.
* ldquo;An area of expertise that is fundamental to a particular job or functionrdquo;In order to perform this position properly, each candidate must demonstrate the following core competencies (not all inclusive).
* Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to motivate and build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
* Leadership ndash; Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accepts feedback, and gives appropriate recognition.
* Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
* Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
* Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials as designed, and as instructed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to our expectations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
* 2 year degree or 4 years of ldquo;training/teachingrdquo;, personnel related, data collection, combination of education/work experience required. This person should have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, be self motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task, ambitious, and have a teacher and mentor mentality.
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to practical situations. Including fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
* Ability to recognize and define problems and opportunities; collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. .
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a strong computer skillset. Including knowledge of database, spreadsheet, Word, and PowerPoint software.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Fluency in either Spanish or Portuguese preferred, but not mandatory.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to be on their feet. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, cold, warm and wet and/or hot/humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
recruiting, management, leadership, onboarding, sales, screening, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, teamwork, payroll services, communication, spanish, organization, training & development, professional services