# Recruiting Administrator
**_JOB SUMMARY _**
Under general direction, the Recruiting Administrator provides administrative
support throughout the recruitment life-cycle and will be an integral part of
the Recruitment team focused on attracting top talent and ensuring a positive
experience for both our candidate and hiring management communities. The
incumbent is responsible for processing all applicants through the hiring
process, event logistics, sourcing/screening resumes, scheduling interviews,
project coordination and basic reporting needs. The ideal candidate is self-
directed, detail-oriented, and driven to contribute to Company reputation,
growth and success.
**_ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS_**
* Provides systems support, data and process analysis, and hiring process coordination and improvements to ensure the highest level of positive candidate and internal customer experience.
* Oversees regional event logistics ensuring the team is prepared and has all tools needed for events.
* Pre-qualifies external resumes against job qualifications and submit to recruiting managers for follow up. Provides tactful feedback to candidates and guide them through the application process.
* Coordinates and schedules prospective candidates for local interviews with Recruiting manager, conducts post-interview briefings, and provides guidance toward final selection.
* Manages written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process and serve as a resource for all recruitment process and client organization questions.
* Follows standard operating procedures and processes in the appropriate and efficient use of the Applicant Tracking System and other relevant software.
* Ensures full compliance to Company standards, and local, state, and federal laws and regulations surrounding employment and the recruiting process.
* Attends and assists in the execution of in-house career nights and external job fairs including promoting the Diamond brand, screening candidates, and building a relationship in an effort to drive in qualified talent.
* Answers telephones, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
* Serves as the administrator of the Recruiting team and assists with the onboard of all new Recruiting team members ensuring a positive experience, liaising with IT to acquire appropriate access, and providing all needed administrative support for leadership.
* Responsible for accepting all referral forms for the sales referral program, reviewing the information for accuracy, researching each referral submittal to ensure guidelines were followed, determines eligibility, and submits to the payroll team for processing. Liaises with Human Resources and hiring leaders to discuss ineligibility, any identified issues, and any missing documentation.
* Reviews all new hires and identifies source information. If a referral has been listed, the Recruiting Administrator reaches out to the hiring leaders to remind them that the referral form has not been received so the appropriate team member does not miss out on their referral bonus.
* Responsible for the liaising and submittal of all vendor contracts through Legal.
* Responsible for the liaising and payment of all vendors through Accounts Payable. The Recruiting Administrator reaches out to acquire approval for spending, ensures all documents and Accounts Payable coding sheets are filled out accurately, works with the team to ensure expedited processing, and follows up with all vendors to confirm receipt of payment.
* Responsible for the creation and/or submittal of requisitions for Sales and Marketing in Taleo.
* Once the requisition has been approved in Taleo, the Recruiting Administrator is responsible to post the requisition to Diamonds internal and external job boards. In addition, the Recruiting Administrator proceeds to post fresh job advertisements at every available source (10-12 job boards per role) which include position details, logistics, job descriptions, requirements, etc.
* In addition to standard job positing, the Recruiting Administrator frequently reviews new and hot roles and distributes them to the team via email and social media to help drive marketing efforts to build an applicant pool.
* Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
* Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* No prior experience or training required.
* No supervisory experience required.**_
* This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
**_LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS_**
* This position does not require licenses or certifications.
**_SKILLS & ABILITIES_**
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and
written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English
and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and
interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Understands how to develop and implement business strategies.
* Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and manuals.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
* Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
* Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
* Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
* Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
* Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
* Basic math skills.
**Primary Location: **US-California-South Lake Tahoe
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **Diamond Resorts Holdings, LLC.
**Shift: **Day Job
**Travel: **Yes, 25 % of the Time
recruiting, human resources, interviewing, talent acquisition, sourcing, leadership, training, customer service, onboarding, microsoft excel, social media, sales, screening resumes, time management, microsoft word