Project Management Intern (Long-term assignment)
Securitas USA - Corporate Operations - Charlotte, NC3.4
Internship$15 an hour
* High School Diploma or GED
* Security System Experience
We are rapidly growing as a world leader in protective services and seek energetic, determined and skilled professionals with a positive attitude to join our winning team!
Who is Securitas?
Securitas integrates technology, people and knowledge to offer protective services to customers all over the world. Employing more than 345,000 people in 58 markets, we operate in North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Our offering of security solutions includes on-site guarding, electronic security, fire and safety services and corporate risk management. We value integrity, vigilance and helpfulness.
Why work for Securitas?
In our new, state-of-the-art facility located in the Ballantyne Corporate Park of Charlotte, North Carolina, our employees are excited by the companys rapid growth, innovation and drive toward new technologies. We believe this creates opportunities for continuous learning and advancement. Our employees feel both valued and valuable through our family atmosphere and commitment to the community by way of various volunteer and community support activities.
What will I do?
The candidate will work alongside with the Project Management team and be responsible for supporting the Solutions Support Operations Team by organizing and controlling related activities to ensure security system installation projects are delivered on time, within budget and exceed client expectations.
What is required for this role?
* High School Diploma or equivalent working towards an undergraduate degree
* Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a degree in business, finance, engineering, economics, accounting or related field (junior standing)
* Ability to work 30 hours per week during the 10-week summer internship (June to August 2019) and work 15-20 hours per week during the spring and fall semesters until graduation
* Preferably a PMP candidate or working towards PMP certification
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
* Earn while you learn
* Great work environment
* Casual dress code
* Training and development opportunities
_Click the link to get started and become a part of the Securitas family: _
Job Type: Long-Term Internship
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Charlotte, NC 28277 (Required)
* United States (Required)
* One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* Monday to Friday
microsoft word, organization, economics, project management professional (pmp), team-oriented, microsoft excel, project management, leadership, engineering, finance, accounting, risk management, scheduling, art, innovation