Business Development Intern
Edison Nation - Charlotte, NC
InternshipEstimated: $40,000 - $55,000 a year
* Organizational Skills
* Project Management
* Business Development
Fall Entrepreneurship & Business Development Internship Available (paid, receiving credit is an option)
Edison Nation is an innovation company focused on bringing new products to life. Our online marketplace is uniquely positioned to field hundreds of product idea submissions, at which point our product development teams identify the best fits for us and begin to develop the ideas into real life products.
Currently we are looking for interns, who will work to support our business development division. This role will enable the student to work across departments within Edison Nation to determine market opportunities, assist in sales and marketing activities, work on long term strategic growth plans for the business.
* To facilitate the application of business concepts studied in the classroom, applied to an innovative and fast paced business environment.
* To develop critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and improve project results.
* Develop tactical business development knowledge critical to scaling a business.
* A great opportunity to work with the various areas of the business i.e. marketing, executive management, product design & development, sales and partners
Skills and Attributes Interns Are Expected To Have:
* A degree of business knowledge including marketing, and operations.
* Strong research and analytic skills.
* Ability to understand market landscapes and revenue opportunities of new product possibilities.
* Communication and design skills to create PowerPoints and proposals.
* Planning and assisting new growth and marketing initiatives.
* Strong professionalism, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Ability to work across multiple divisions
* Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Working on degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field of study.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Job Type: Internship
* Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
* College Credit
microsoft powerpoint, business development, critical thinking, analytical skills, innovation, written and verbal communication, research, marketing, project management, sales, entrepreneurship, product development, organization, product design, executive management