Intern, Emerging Technology
Avanade - Seattle, WA3.7
ContractEstimated: $41,000 - $54,000 a year
* Time Management
* Analysis Skills
* Microsoft Office
* Flexible Schedule
Are you committed to growth for the organization and for each individual? So are we.
At Avanade, we thrive on open dialogue and debate, share best practices, and solve problems through teamwork. We are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their business goals.
About the role
The intern will support the Emerging Technology team as a researcher on the latest technologies and trends that affect Avanades clients and our own business. The intern will be responsible for delivering quantitative and qualitative global research and analysis along with helping to develop insights for clients and internal publication. This may for example include preparing briefing materials on specific technologies, startup companies, and research in emerging markets. Additionally the intern will help communicate results to key stakeholders across Avanade.
* Strong GPA and leadership activities
* Strong research, communication, analytical and skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills - 'Customer Focus'
* Action-oriented and results driven
* Personal integrity
* Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other teams
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
* Passion for technology and learning - actively seeks to broaden knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies
* Strong time management skills
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Planning & Analysis Skills:
* Ability to identify, collect and summarize market research and financial information
* Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
* Ability to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently
More details about the role:
* 6 months contract renewable
* 20+ hrs per week / flexible schedule
* Based in Seattle
* Start date : October
microsoft office, leadership, analysis, teamwork, market research, time management, materials, problem solving, debate, lean startup, python, matlab, data analysis, programming, stochastic calculus