Marketing Graphic Designer
Fantasy Flight Games - Roseville, MN3.4
Full-timeEstimated: $41,000 - $56,000 a year
* Associate's Degree
* Mac OS
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Microsoft Word
* Adobe Acrobat
The Marketing Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing engaging and thematic marketing content, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to encourage engagement in FFG games and events as part of a small, enthusiastic team.
* Design engaging and thematic graphics for FFG large-scale events and tournament prizes, as well as social media presence and online advertising and print materials which promote, inform and generate excitement about FFGs large catalog of games.
* Plan, design, refine and submit graphic design solutions for the departments many projects.
* Takes responsibility for meeting agreed project timelines; works with other project team members to complete projects as assigned.
* Contributes to the graphic design associated with the intellectual property of the product.
* Attend and participate in regular meetings to discuss current projects and upcoming promotions as well as a weekly department meeting.
* Maintain good and frequent communication with other departments.
* Associate degree in Graphic Design or related field.
* One to three years of Graphic Design experience required.
* Experience in the hobby game market a plus.
* Experience designing for print and the web.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CC 2018 or 2019, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
* Familiarity with MS Word/iWorks Pages, Bridge, Mac OSX, Blender, and HTML/CSS a plus.
* Must have professional written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and quality.
* Must be comfortable and able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and multiple departments.
* Ability to successfully prioritize projects while meeting demanding deadlines.
Please include your resume and cover letter in PDF.
Please attach your portfolio or a link to an electronic portfolio.
adobe photoshop, graphic design, adobe creative suite, adobe indesign, adobe acrobat, online advertising, motion graphics, creativity, printing, experience design, content marketing, adobe creative cloud, blender, social media, microsoft word