PAID Leadership Ambassador Internship (College/University)
National Society of Leadership and Success
New Orleans, LA
We're seeking outstanding college students across the nation who will effectively manage a team of student leaders and gain real-world experience in management, budgeting, communication, public speaking, marketing, and event planning.
Are you looking to expand your professional network? Are you an effective communicator with strong leadership skills? Then apply today!
Successful Chapter Presidents will:
* Source and manage a team of student leaders to effectively plan a series of campus events
* Plan and coordinate social, fundraising, and community service activities to create a strong community of leaders on campus
* Participate in weekly coaching sessions with a Student Program Director
* Recruit an executive board and an advisor to participate and mentor your leadership program
* Research and sort out logistics to become a registered student organization
* Research and partner with different leadership organizations and programs on your campus
public speaking, research, microsoft word, event planning, communication, event management, fundraising, coaching, community service, leadership, marketing, organization, logistics, budgeting, cooking