Corporate Strategy - Senior Market Intelligence Specialist
Boeing in Renton, Washington, USA
The Market Intelligence team in Corporate Strategy is seeking a high-performing individual who is practiced in data analytics, forecasting, performing industry analysis, case studies, benchmarking and leading special projects with senior leaders. In this exciting role you will be a senior strategist in a group that provides strategy support across The Boeing Company, working closely with business unit strategy teams and functional groups including Engineering, Test and Technology and Human Resources.
Positions Responsibilities include:
* Facilitate cross-functional integration and alignment on strategic analysis related to key business and functional strategy project
* Lead/support development of case studies, industry assessments and/or company profiles
* Coordinate and advance the quantitative and qualitative measures used to support senior executive reviews
* Cultivate and leverage cross-functional network across key internal functions including Engineering, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Finance, Intellectual Property Management, and others
* Drive development and implementation of enhancements to service model for acting as internal strategy consultants
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
* Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* analytical and problem solving experience to identify critical activities and tasks within work groups
* 5+ years' experience developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with senior executives, customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners
* Experience in supply chain, international strategy, finance, engineering, operations, and/or program/project management
* A strong team player, with an extensive network, who has the initiative and ability to embrace leadership roles when opportunities arise
* Dynamic oral and written communication skills required to balance multiple stakeholders' requirements, de-conflict contentious issues, and develop opportunities and synergy
* Firm understanding of the aerospace industry including customers, competitive environment, products and services.
* Diversity of work experience across commercial, defense and services is a plus.
* Cross-functional environment
* Ability to work under pressure, deal effectively with ambiguity and complexity
* Global view - strong international acumen and experience working with diverse people and teams
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience with Decision analysis tools and processes
* Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Education: No, this position is not contingent upon program award Employment Type: Regular
Posted date: today
data analysis, finance, cross-functional team leadership, analytics, consulting, tableau, corporate strategy, microsoft excel, microsoft office, project management, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, forecasting, engineering, problem solving