Techtrade Business Systems
Position is in Sellersburg, IN
* Accountable for the management of the locations profitability and long-range growth while meeting overall corporate objectives.
* Provides leadership and direction for the location.
* Travel required.
* Interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors and others who are associated with project related activities. Also serves on various committees and participates in special trade-related activities and events.
* Responsible for the attainment of location performance goals and the formulation of short and long-range objectives to support the Companys strategic plan.
* Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects consisting of on-site supervision of general superintendent, field supervisors, lead persons crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices and/or helpers.
* Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring that materials, tools, equipment and information are scheduled timely to meet scope and construction schedules.
* Interacts with Project Manager(s), General Superintendent, and Human Resources Department.
* Responsible for reviewing project documents; plans and specifications; directing construction activities; resolving construction obstacles; coordinating field installations and project closings; and developing and maintaining client relationships, all within project cost, time and quality standards while adhering to standard operating procedures.
* EDUCATION: Bachelors and/or Masters Degree (or related degree) or equivalent studies/experience.
* EXPERIENCE: Previous management experience with an ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR.
* SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Spectrum, etc.).
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have been supplying labor solutions to contractors, commercial, and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years, through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting & staffing services.
leadership, strategic planning, microsoft excel, scheduling, materials, general operations, microsoft word, recruiting, human resources, event management, construction, communication, contractors, organization, servers