Growth Marketing Intern
Upside Business Travel
We are an ambitious, well-funded startup with plans to change a $1 trillion-dollar global industry. This is no ordinary startup. We have a proven management team that has done it before, done it before together, and done it before in the travel industry. The company is overflowing with fiercely intelligent people who have tons of energy and an upbeat view of the future. We all act like owners and we get a huge kick out doing great work and doing it fast. We like it even more when we come up with a fresh way to solve a problem. Above all, we are devoted to delighting customers, because thats at the center of everything of we do.
* Youre a natural networker who believes in the power of digital engagements to shape the hearts and minds of consumers. Youre a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers. Youre a hashtagger by day, Instagrammer by night, who always knows whats trending on the latest social platforms.
* Sure, you enjoy communicating a companys brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract todays modern, hyper-connected buyers. But what really gets you up and out of bed each day is your passion for turning social fans into loyal, lifelong customers.
* As weve shifted from B2C to B2B, were looking to revamp and re-engage our social media channels with our refreshed go-to market strategy.
* Undergraduate to graduate level internship
* Send cover letter, resume, and one writing sample and/or examples of digital media/social media experience
ABOUT THE GIG
* Create new content and research relevant content to publish to Upsides Blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube accounts
* Monitor and respond to comments; engage fans and followers in conversation
* Research and implement new creative strategies for expanding social media reach
* Assist with monitoring and reporting on the success of social media initiatives
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Social media enthusiast!
Outstanding research and writing skills
Excellent attention to detail when proofreading, copyediting, and fact-checking
Professional demeanor, organization, and communication skills
Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on deadline
Comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and SproutSocial
Mastery with Microsoft Word and Excel
Wordpress or other blog platform experience is a plus!
Photoshop/photo-editing experience is a plus!
Team player with open and candid communication style; willing and able to appropriately challenge thinking and actions
Undergraduate to graduate level internship
Send cover letter, resume, and one writing sample and/or examples of digital media/social media experience
Part time: 25 hours/week; Monday - Friday, timing flexible.
WHAT YOULL GET
Experience creating digital content for a B2B product
Working in a fast-paced startup environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility from day one
HOW WE LIKE TO WORK
In small, super-productive teams
With self-motivated people with an entrepreneurial mindset
With people who express themselves, have a positive attitude and sense of humor
social media, facebook, adobe photoshop, wordpress, digital media, communication, twitter, brand development, youtube, web content, creative strategy, instagram, creativity, linkedin, microsoft excel