Fleis & VandenBrink
Become a part of one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for. Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) is a highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering/architectural firm that provides a wide range of services to municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development clients throughout Michigan and Indiana.Currently we are looking for a Civil Engineer to join our firm in our Indianapolis or Fort Wayne office who best supports our clients, co-workers and core principles understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun. The ideal candidate will provide high-quality engineering for our clients while supporting the Project Manager and have interest and communication skills necessary to advance into a Project Management role.
At F&V, our goal is to recruit and retain great people and in turn provide a great employee experience. We offer a collaborative team environment, competitive salaries and benefit program, performance bonus incentives, and support for training and career development.
* Design municipal water, sewer, drainage and road infrastructure projects including the development of studies, preliminary and final design, permitting, and construction oversight.
* Maintain and develop positive client and team relationships.
* Administer construction contracts including review of construction submittals, pay applications and project changes.
* Prepare utility system Asset Management Plans.
* Perform field duties including construction observation, testing and survey.
* Supervise and develop project team members, including goal setting, problem solving, coaching, and career guidance.
* Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering required.
* IN PE license required.
* 5 years of related experience and INDOT construction certifications desired.
* Experience with the study, planning, design and project management of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation projects, municipal funding agencies and experience with construction oversight and permitting.
* Proven experience in preparing and meeting budgets and schedules and maintaining positive client relationships.
* Proven experience in developing engineering proposals and developing municipal engineering projects.
* Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office and Outlook. ESRI ArcMap and Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis experience preferred.
* The preferred candidate will have good communication skills and will be expected to interact with our clients regularly and the desire to become a Project Manager.
Apply today to join one of the 101 Best & Brightest companies to work for!
Equal Opportunity Employer
civil engineering, construction, road, drainage, contract management, water management, sewer, autocad civil 3d, environmental engineering, municipalities, submittals, civil 3d, architectural design, testing, permitting