Environmental Service Aide - Part-Time - First Shift
Jennie Stuart Medical Center, Inc. - Hopkinsville, KY
1 day agoPart-timeEstimated: $21,000 - $30,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Cleaning Experience
To prepare and maintain the operations pertaining to the Environmental Services Department in and around the hospital complex. To assist other tradesmen, workmen and the hospital staff in the completion of their tasks and to provide all customers a measure of satisfaction.
* Performs 6 Step Cleaning.
* Knowledge of Chemicals, their use and location of SDS.
* Implements safety preparedness and skills.
* Completes Assigned schedules.
* Executes codes and operations alerts.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Work Experience
* Prior custodial and/or housekeeping experience recommended.
preparedness, environmental services, safety, education, scheduling, completion, chemicals, environmental health, environmental awareness, environmental compliance, environmental science, environmental management systems, environmental impact assessment, sustainability, water quality