Event Security Project Manager
We are looking for a competent Events Project manager to organize and oversee all security operations of our company in the Denver area. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
As security manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
* Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
* Attend meetings with other managers and clients to determine operational needs
* Submit daily time sheets, reports, paperwork, etc.
* Review reports on incidents and breaches
* Investigate and resolve issues
* Create reports for management on security status
* Review daily operation logs.
* Leading supervisor and their responsibilities
* Maintain inventory of uniform and supplies
* Proven minimum of 5 years of experience with event security supervision and management
* Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printers, fax machines, computers)
* Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. radios)
* Experience in reporting
* Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
* Proficiency in MS Office, especially Work and Excel
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
* Committed and reliable
* High school diploma; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $32,500.00 /year
* Relevant: 5 years (Required)
* Event Management: 5 years (Required)
* Microsoft (Word and Excel): 5 years (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Denver Guard Card (Preferred)
event management, communication, leadership, microsoft excel, microsoft word, organization, administration, cooking, reliability, education, general operations, corporate events, meeting planning, coordinating special events, sponsorship