SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Kirsten Wiltjer in Los Angeles, CA, USA
P.F. Candle Co. is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in the role of Social Media Assistant. This position is full time and is mostly based out of our Commerce, CA office but may require working off site for events.
The main focus of this position is marrying aesthetics and messaging on our social media platforms and creating content and using analytics to ensure best practices are being applied. This person will also serve as a documentarian at PF events at the warehouse, store, and beyond.
POSITION: Full-time with weekend availability required on a monthly basis
START DATE: ASAP
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Create, edit, share, and maintain content on all social platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
* Work closely with marketing team to ensure that content aligns with marketing strategy and that messaging is on point
* Work closely with customer service and marketing teams on community management via monitoring, listening to and responding to customers on social
* Work closely with marketing team to develop a social media calendar, assist in analyzing campaigns and translate data into recomemendations and plans for revising the Social Media Calendar
* Work closely with marketing team to help develop and expand community influencer outreach
* Assisting with photoshoot prep and day of tasks
* Assisting with general marketing tasks as needed
* At least 1 year of experience in a social media role (internship is ok)
* BA in marketing, communications or related field preferred
* Keen awareness of trends in social media and a basic understanding of analytics as it applies to social media best practices
* Excellent aesthetic eye and self-proclaimed *Instagram obsessed*
* Impeccable communication skills and spelling
* Photoshop is a plus, but not required
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY:
If youre interested in applying, respond to this post and include JOB INQUIRY SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Company address: 7300 Slauson Ave, Los Angeles, CA, US
Posted date: 4 hours ago
social media, facebook, adobe photoshop, communication, twitter, instagram, web content, community management, pinterest, campaigns, email management, customer service, event management, marketing strategy, organization