Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee and brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
We are looking for an intern to join the Web Optimization Team to focus on growing our presence on search engines through search engine optimization (SEO). Candidates for this internship should have experience in digital marketing, social media, website development or SEO. They will work within our analytics, SEO tools and content management system to publish and optimize web pages to better meet users' needs.
* Posting SEO focused blog posts to the qualtrics.com/blog
* Perform keyword research for blog posts to be written
* Develop blog content briefs for external and internal writers
* Outline the best calls to action, length and format for each post
* Input blog posts into CMS
* Keyword optimize each post
* Update internal links from older posts to new content
* Identify and improve conversion rate gaps
* Find high traffic low conversion rate pages
* Map content to our library of gated content and update posts with CTAs to improve conversion rate
* Build and update paid search landing pages to increase conversion rates
* Backlink outreach
* Identify instances where Qualtrics is mentioned but not linked to
* Email publisher asking for links to be added
* Identify and reach out to publishers listing research resources but not referencing any of Qualtrics 1st party research
* On page optimization for XM Marketplace
* The Qualtrics XM Marketplace is a home for users to find apps and programs to use in the Qualtrics ecosystem
* Degree in marketing, communication or similar field in-progress
* Ability to work in-office 20-25 hours per week
Familiarity with some or all of the following tools:
* Google Analytics
* Google Ads
* SEO website crawlers
* Rank tracking tools
What differentiates us from other companies
* Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
* We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
* On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
* We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
social media, digital marketing, wordpress, seo audits, google analytics, publishing, web development, content management, web content, creativity, search engine optimization, qualtrics, keyword research, landing page optimization, paid search strategy