Intern, Supply Chain Ops - Arlington TN
Intern, Supply Chain Ops - Arlington TN
The Supply Chain Ops intern will inspect raw materials, components, and finished products to ensure conformance to specification.
Essential Job Functions:
* Perform inspection in accordance with FDA, ISO, and other applicable regulations / guidelines.
* Follow written instructions with engineering based content
* Interface with peers, engineers, and Regulatory auditors.
* Record inspection results to ensure proper segregation of accepted and rejected products
* Inspect Device History Records for compliance
* Effective communication skills both oral and written
* Basic computer skills
* Must be able to learn to inspection instrumentation to collect and record data
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to apply attention to detail for medical device product features
* Ability to learn inspection techniques, interpretation of mechanical drawings, and high school math
* Must have an eagerness to assist area manager and other technicians with work as needed
* Proactively and cooperatively communicate with peers and management to ensure awareness of progress and issues
Education and experience:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Adhere to strict GMP regulations
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0006395
As the Premier, High-Growth Extremities and Biologics Company, Wright Medical is uniquely positioned with leading technologies and specialized sales forces in three of the fastest growing areas of orthopaedics Upper Extremities, Lower Extremities and Biologics. That leadership is further enhanced by one of the most comprehensive extremity and biologic product portfolios in the industry as well as strong platforms for future new product development. From new material technologies to advanced products and instrumentation, Wright is committed to delivering innovative, value-added solutions improving quality of life for patients worldwide.
Your First Choice in Extremities and Biologics
We focus on Extremities and Biologics.
Through our team of passionate and dedicated people, we deliver innovative, value-added solutions improving quality of life for patients worldwide.
We are committed to compliance and the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Think Customer - Drive simplified solutions.
Enable Change Challenge the status quo.
Alignment One team. One direction.
eMpowerment Own it. Do it right.
Sustainability Consistently profitable.
At Wright, our keys to success are People, Products, Process, and Passion. We promote an environment dedicated to delighting our customers, motivating our employees, and satisfying our shareholders considering people as a primary focus for our organization. Our workforce is filled with passionate employees who relentlessly pursue every task with purpose and enthusiasm in an exciting and fun way. We love what we do and we show it. We value accountability. Our employees take ownership and do what they committed, upholding high ethical standards and integrity. Using a data-driven process, we focus on delighting our customers every day. To be effective on our journey, open and transparent communication is vital. We must listen, connect, and engage each other to succeed. This requires timely and honest exchange of information in a clear, concise, and candid fashion. We are strong advocates of cross-functional and collaborative teamwork where we are respectful and helpful to each other as we place our team before ourselves. We work diligently to streamline everything, simplifying and continuously improving every aspect of our business. We drive alignment throughout our organization as we continue our commitment to our customers, employees, and shareholders To Be Their First Choice in Extremities and Biologics!
teamwork, supply chain, continuous improvement, cross-functional team leadership, product development, organization, math, raw materials, supplies, attention to detail, management, sales, engineering, editing, sustainability