Accelerated Service International - Richardson, TX2.7
Full-timeEstimated: $27,000 - $37,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Associate's Degree
* Time Management
DEPARTMENT: Administrative Support
POSITION: Administration Specialist
REPORTING TO: Reinsurance Analyst & Administrative Support Supervisor
The essential role and responsibilities of the Administration Specialist are to assist in the efficiency and day to day workflow in the Contract Administration Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in soft collections and/or an accounting background, can communicate effectively and efficiently with our clients and who's attention to detail will be an asset to the company. You will report to the Administration Supervisor or another senior data team member.
* Maintains internal data base by processing all data entry and e-contracting invoices
* Review data for monetary errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
* Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
* Facilitates collection of current and past due unpaid business
* Monthly reconciliations of past due accounts
* Assist with monthly reconciliation of checks not processed
* Assist with Administrative Reinsurance duties; scanning in bank statements, reviewing formations, collecting required forms/records, etc.
* Participate in audits of house accounts to ensure proper rates and forms are in use
* Review admin system to ensure reinsurance tables are established
* Verbal and Written communication with all clients as needed
* High school diploma is required, Associate's Degree a plus
* 2-3 years experience working in administration or accounting
* Advance knowledge of Excel and Word
* Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
* Basic understanding of databases
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong organizational and time management skills
We are a fast-growing automotive warranty administrative company based in Richardson Texas. We offer our employees a 37.5-hour workweek, business causal dress, lunch on Fridays, and amazing benefits. Our office uses state of the art office equipment.
The Company: Accelerated Service International (ASI)/Smart AutoCare (SAC) is a big family; when you join ASI/SAC you will stay because you are part of our family. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. Our employees are dependable, have integrity, energetic, demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, always there to go the extra mile, and are team players.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
microsoft excel, microsoft word, research, data entry, accounts payable, databases, office equipment, education, attention to detail, collections, reporting, written and verbal communication, written communication, business, time management