Data Analyst - AJ+
Al Jazeera Media Networks, Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Date Posted July 14, 2019
Industry TV Jobs
Specialty National/World News
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Status Full-time
The Data Team at AJ+ is looking for a bright data analyst with experience in digital media to help us identify trends in video consumption and translate them into opportunities for our team to improve. If you join us, youll work with strategists and content creators alike to bring data-driven answers to some of our most pressing questions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Analyze social media and other data and shape the results into actionable media strategy
* Measure the impact of development strategies and experimental test
* Work closely with both editorial and audience development teams, providing sound analysis and the right data for a given task at hand
* Lead regular data meetings with editorial teams and develop new effective ways to automate reporting.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
* 3+ years experience in digital media strategy, especially online video.
* Excellent communication skills, whether speaking, writing, or creating data visualizations.
* Experience using Tableau. Some programming experience.
* Familiarity with SQL.
* Strong foundation in basic statistics and data analysis. Interest in digital media strategy, especially online video. Interest in innovative, opinionated, and visually striking news formats that foster conversation and action both on the Internet and in the real world.
To apply to this job, click here.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- � 1998-2019
data analysis, sql, statistics, tableau, data visualization, reporting, microsoft word, social media, programming, communication, negotiation, .net, writing, organization, digital media