Human Resources Recruiter - Phone Specialist
Divergent Drive Inc. in Rockville, MD, USA
The Human Resources Recruiter is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The position is full time, requiring 40 hours weekly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
* Calls all candidates daily.
* Ability to handle high call volumes.
* Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
* Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
* Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
* Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
* Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
* You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
* Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
* Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posted date: 4 hours ago
recruiting, human resources, talent acquisition, microsoft office, communication, organization, compensation, job evaluation, qualifying candidates, job postings, benefits, education, employment, reporting, microsoft excel