Social Media Specialist
GEM in Mahwah, NJ, USA
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
Friendly company culture with a focus on work/life balance & arcade games at the office. Talk about fun!
GEM is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to our marketing team. We are an in-house team and the Social Media Manager will contribute to the ongoing development and execution of the digital marketing strategy. They must bring a level of experience and knowledge of digital marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies to be successful. The role has heavy project management responsibly, requiring the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. As the SMS you will work as a part of a cross-functional team to develop, manage and execute brand communications. You will be tasked with managing several clients social media accounts, posting content, ensuring timely response, managing social media programs, and ensuring the brand is carried out across all the social media channels. Along with posting, you will be compiling extensive reports on social media analytics and post/campaign performance.
* Creation of content which meets our customer standards
* Develop and deliver social media optimization
* Responsible for posting content on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn for GEM and our clients.
* Creates and maintains new marketing campaigns and brand promotions
* Set direction for PPC campaigns and identify optimization opportunities with a focus on the GEM goals
* Ability to present reporting and analysis of campaign performance to GEM as well as our clients.
* Lead research and creative brainstorming for marketing campaigns on behalf of the clients and prospects
* Reputation Management- ensuring all account reviews are managed and responded to in a timely manner (Google Business, Yelp, Avvo etc.)
* Email Campaign planning
* Manage campaign in hands-on, on-going fashion. Duties shall include rolling creation and execution of new concepts, copy/editorial, community building efforts, promotions, tracking, optimization, etc.
* Develop, execute, and maintain social media programs to simulate traffic, conversion, and engagement from customers utilizing prevalent social media platforms.
* Minimum of two years of relevant digital marketing experience including SEM, SEO, social media, outbound email campaigning, digital advertising, and analytics.
* Strong project management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
* Minimum of 1-year relevant experience leveraging social media in a corporate, marketing or brand-building complicity.
* In depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and how they can be deployed.
Bachelors Degree, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, Design, or Political Science. Will consider lower level education based on passion for the industry.
****This offer is for a full-time in-house Social Media Specialist. Must be able to commute to our corporate headquarters in Mahwah, NJ daily. ****
GEM is the single source solution for all your Marketing, IT and Office Equipment needs. A trendsetter in the office equipment industry for over 30 years, GEM is now a leader in Branding and Marketing for a wide range of clients. From law firms and medical offices to churches and non-profits, GEM is dedicated to ensuring every office operates safely and efficiently, and that your brand gets the recognition it deserves. GEM's unique value proposition allows you to bundle unparalleled marketing services with state-of-the-art office equipment and IT solutions, creating a simple, efficient, one source solution that your business can depend on.
Company website: https://growwithususa.com/
Company address: 860 Wyckoff Avenue Suite 301, Mahwah, NJ 07430
Posted date: 14 hours ago
social media, facebook, public relations, digital marketing, seo audits, twitter, editorial, web content, youtube, instagram, ppc, linkedin, branding, creativity, content creation