2L Diversity Scholarship
- Second-year law student, in good standing, at an ABA-accredited law school in the U.S.
- Scheduled to graduate in 2021
- Excellent college and law school academic performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, work experience, and community involvement
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Member of a diverse population that historically has been underrepresented in the legal profession
- Must join the 2020 Arent Fox Summer Program after their second year of law school
- Have a strong interest in joining the Firm as an associate after law school graduation
Required Application Materials
- Completed electronic Diversity Scholarship Application (you can only apply to one office)
- Personal Essay (one page single or double spaced): How will you be Smart in Arent Fox's World?
- Undergraduate Transcript (unofficial is accepted)
- Law School Transcript
- Legal Writing Sample (5-10 pages, single or double spaced). Must be exclusively your own work. The sample may be from your legal writing course in law school.
- Contact information of three professional or academic references. (Letters of recommendation are optional.)
Arent Fox LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
microsoft word, leadership, legal writing, written communication, organization, teamwork, economics, stata, spanish, time management, data analysis, social media, microsoft powerpoint, communication, research