Temp to Hire
Technology Ventures - McLean, VA3.8
TemporaryEstimated: $76,000 - $99,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Project Management
* Certified Scrum Master
* Program Management
The Information Technology Portfolio Management Office has an exciting opportunity for a Project Management Tech Lead (SDLC Methodology Specialist). In this role, the individual will be responsible for support, enhancement and oversight of Freddie Mac project delivery methodologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Develop and implement initiatives to streamline and enhance the effectiveness of the project delivery methodologies.
* Guide the development of methodology guidance, standards and processes documents.
* Work closely with IT Governance and IT Risk Management to ensure the project methodologies properly mitigate identified project delivery risks.
* Provide oversight of the purpose, status, and plans of all projects within the portfolio as well as cross-project dependencies.
* Provide direct support and direction to project teams on an ongoing basis to address questions regarding project execution and methodology selection.
* Engage directly with project teams to ensure success of each individual subordinate project and achievement of business outcomes collectively.
* Interact with key Freddie Mac project delivery tool teams including Planview, JIRA and ServiceNow to ensure the tools provide proper methodology support.
* Typically has 8-10 years related experience.
* College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
* Knowledge of the waterfall model, agile methodologies, SDLC, and modern platforms
* Candidate must have experience developing and operating development methodologies
* Strong quantitative, analytic, and program management skills.
* Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of ingenuity and creativity
* Employs extensive professional expertise as a generalist or specialist.
Keys to Success:
* Experience developing and operating development methodologies
* Strong communications skills interacting with stakeholders
Top 3 Personal Competencies:
* Partnership - Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team's actions
* Customer Focus - Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
* Seek and Embrace Change - Be open to and initiate operating and organizational change
* Prior PMO, BMO or other executive level experience
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Scrum Master Certified (CSM)
communication, creativity, project management, editing, program management, risk management, agile methodologies, portfolio management, mac, education, atlassian jira, information technology, business, sdlc, willingness to learn