Manager Of Sterile Processing (11067)
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Seeking Interim Manager of Central Sterile Processing oversees operations of the sterile process department for two campuses, lead Lean initiatives, establish accountability and ensure best practices.
Hospital Sterile Processing Department provides services in processing and/or sterile instruments and equipment for use throughout the hospital. Eight OR Suites daily, 35-45 OR cases daily.
* Bachelor degree preferred. Informal or
* Evidence of participation in educational programs to update and maintain knowledge and clinical skills
* Experience applying customer service behaviors.
* Excellentcommunication skills required.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sterile Processing required.
* Computer literate required with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred; Organizational skills
* Certified by Certification Board for Sterile Processing Distribution (CBSPD) as an SPD Technician or certified by the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM) as a Certified Registered Central Service Technician.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
* Exceptional compensation
* Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
* Per Diem Allowances
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Online Access to Your Payroll Account
* Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
* AD&D and Life Insurance Options
* 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
microsoft excel, healthcare, materials management, leadership, customer service, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft access, health insurance, payroll services, instrumentation, lean initiatives, quality management, quality assurance, quality auditing