3 months ago
Klatch Coffee seeking a motivated, resourceful and tech-savvy student to serve as a social media intern. The intern will work directly with the social media and marketing team to strategize, craft and execute content for all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. Applicants should have a strong level of experience with these channels, a demonstrated writing ability, organizational skills, the ability to work both as part of a team and solo, and creativity to spare.
• Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
• Create weekly and monthly calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
• Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
• Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
• Support marketing team at live and online event
• Perform social media marketing research
• Assist on influencer campaign strategy
• Respond to comments and DMs on social media platforms
• Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
• Create compelling graphics to share across social channels
• Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
• Help create and edit short-form videos
• Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
• Assist with photo/video content shoots
• Ensure brand message is consistent
Provide Link of Social Media Work photography/videography from work experience (if applicable)
About Klatch Coffee
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Klatch Coffee has not provided an expected interview date. If Klatch Coffee chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Klatch Coffee also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Social Media Intern jobs in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Speech Communication And Rhetoric5%
Business Administration Management And Operations5%
325 other majors49%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
For Rancho Cucamonga, CA | $3,694/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks