Skip to content
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
marketing, sales, advertising, selling, pricing, customer service, strategic planning, product development, forecasting, merchandising, organization, professional services, business, packaging, scheduling
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved