Alzerina Jewelry – New York, NY
Looking for highly motivated individuals (School credit available) to join our fast-paced, independent Jewelry company's team beginning asap. Minimum of 3 months internship.
We are an independent, small, laid back yet hard working jewelry designing company. Days and hours will be discussed during the interview. If you want a hands-on experience where you will truly learn a lot and no question is off-limits, this is the place for you. Please visit www.alzerina.com for more information on our company.
Internship responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design high end flyers for Social Media, Magazines and for banner for Website.
- Building 3D images and Videos for advertising.
- Design Logos
- Updating Social Media pages with new images
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including ---Adobe Fireworks, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Aftereffects.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines.
- Graphic design and print design experience a huge plus
- Understanding of current and emerging digital design conventions and some usability concepts
This will be an unpaid internship. Lunch will be provided at work. School credit is available and portfolio development as well.
Alzerina and Team
Off: +1347 644 7212
Follow us at: