This individual will work with the Events and Development team to help plan and produce all of Make-A-Wish Hawaii’s events. Interns will gain valuable knowledge about the development process in a local non-profit as well as strengthen affinity to the Make-A-Wish Hawaii mission. Intern responsibilities include:
- Assisting in event and project management
- Learning the development and fundraising aspects that set non-profit events apart
- Designing creative touches to enhance guest experience
- Conducting research and donor data analysis/entry
- Supporting communications and marketing related to events
Individuals most successful in this internship thrive in a collaborative, detail-oriented, fast paced, and creative environment. Ideal for applicants pursuing a degree in Business, Communications or Marketing. All majors are welcome.