The Social Media Specialist will focus on activation and execution of Social Media projects and strategies as part of the overall digital marketing strategy for Phantasy Management, LLC., a music and TV entertainment company. This role will set the tone and direction for all Phantasy Management social properties (Mic Masters, Social Slay, and Andreshan), in an effort to drive brand awareness, further develop and strengthen the client experience, encourage client 'word of mouth' communication, and ultimately gain new ones. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day activity of the Phantasy Management Facebook, Twitter, Linkdin and Instagram accounts.
• Work with the team to develop and execute a social media strategy that delivers results against key marketing initiatives.
• Monitoring and engage with users on various platforms.
• Develop and maintain relationships with advocates, influencers, and bloggers to drive and support project execution.
• Track, evaluate and report on the progress social media campaigns on a regular basis.
• Contribute to regular brainstorming sessions to continually bring new ideas to supported business units.
• Monitor trends in social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact our business
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Create engaging blog and social media content
• Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
• Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter and FB by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
• Posting updates to the company accounts
• Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns
• Repurpose content from other sources for our own social media channels (and understand how to change the tone of the content for each channel).