Skip to content
- Interacting with other social workers in the field on a day to day basis
- Answering calls & emails regarding the program
- Filing case notes & status notes
filing, social work, social services, crisis intervention, psychology, community outreach, family services, medical social work, case management, mental health, child welfare, school social work, foster care, motivational interviewing, behavioral health
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved