We are actively seeking to fill several different positions at this time, however, the main position we are currently hiring for is Sales Associate. I am looking for someone who I can grow into a manager versus a person that has been in the industry for a long time.
Our Sales Associate meets with local business owners and executives to evaluate the benefit packages of the business. Once an evaluation is completed the Sales Associate makes recommendations to improve the benefits offered to employees by providing packages that Aflac has available. Following these meetings the Sales Associate schedules, implements, and maintains the services with the accounts they add to their growing book of business.
Qualified candidates will be provided regular training on business practices, methodology, products and services.
- No previous experience required, but customer service and communications experience is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- All applicants must be 18 years or older with valid CA identification
- Valid Social Security Number and/or valid US Work Authorization Card
- College degree preferred
• Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employee's best
• Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
• Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
• Professional sales support from a friendly headquarters staff
• Sales coaches and mentors
• Collaborative culture and work environment
• Generous stock bonus program
• Management opportunities for qualified candidates
• Aflac sponsorship for pre-licensing courses