a month ago
Joining Innovation Department as a Software Engineering intern gives you the opportunity to experience an exciting, fast-paced startup environment hands on. We’re looking for a passionate Computer Science student who has a strong understanding of Python to work on latest frontend and backend tools and technologies. Work directly with our Engineering team to learn how to build components of a data platform.
Our Software team builds data solutions from the ground up. Our team of brand strategists, marketers, operators and builders are obsessed with reducing the time to product-market fit and creating repeatable success for the launch of early-stage products & Services in the sustainability sector.
• Daily responsibilities will include:- Software development- Software quality assurance- software library troubleshooting and testing
• Gather requirements, develop test plans, and develop and deploy stable modules to support archiving and backup of data as required by external regulators
• Test and Validate automated data generation solution along with an indexing strategy to easily retrieve relevant data based on archive properties
• Strong development skills using Python (and secondarily Perl/shell) is needed
• Strong expertise working in a Linux/Unix environment
• Good understanding of software design, local and cloud systems (Google cloud) is a plus
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with engineers and software developers and be detail oriented and self-driven.
Open to CPT and OPT International students
Required graduation year
2015 - 2025
Number of positions available
About Annapurna Solutions
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Annapurna Solutions is actively interviewing now. If Annapurna Solutions chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Software Development - Python jobs that are remote
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks