- Work with Community Development Representatives on special projects focused on fundraising efforts, sponsorship efforts, and other projects that may arise
- Work with local Community Development Managers to develop committee enhancement tools for local events
- Participate in outreach efforts to people in the surrounding communities to get them involved in community events and get them engaged in the fight against cancer
- Engage local survivors of all ages in activities hosted by local American Cancer Society events
- Participate in Mission Delivery activities in the local community to help raise awareness about cancer prevention and early detection
- Work with staff partners and local media to promote local ACS events and programs
- Provide administrative support to local ACS staff partners, as well as local events, as needed-may require data entry
- Work under the direct supervision of the Senior Community Development Manager. Will require hours spent in the ACS office as well as independent work performed outside of the office environment.