10 months ago
Role: Assist in the coordination of the Cleveland Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP) Community Educators working with the Executive Director, and Education Committees and Volunteers. This position reports to the Executive Director.
1. Responsible for day to day volunteer supervision, scheduling, time sheet collection, making copies, supply distribution, data entry.
2. Assists in recruitment of Community Educators.
3. Assists with facilitation of Community Educators and volunteer meetings.
4. Maintains the inventory of educational materials for Community Educators and volunteers.
5. Trouble shooting for health care facilities project sites
6. Conduct educational presentations and participate in health fairs.
7. Recruitment and registration of new organ, eye and tissue donors at health fairs and community events.
8. Educating the public on issues related to organ, eye and tissue donation and the mission and vision of Cleveland MOTTEP.
9. Writes articles for Cleveland MOTTEP newsletter assists with social media.
10. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
2. Experience with Microsoft based computer applications.
3. High level of self-motivation and good interpersonal skills.
4. Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through.
5. Ability to plan and work with various groups of people, and sensitivity to Cleveland MOTTEP’s mission.
About Centers for Dialysis Care
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Centers for Dialysis Care has not provided an expected interview date. Due to the volume of applications, Centers for Dialysis Care has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest COMMUNITY EDUCATOR COORDINATOR jobs that are remote
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks