Enjoy the excitement of working with a start up event planning, PR & social media company. Rebecca Adele PR & Events focuses on a variety of services for several clients in various industries. If you're looking for a true mentoring experience to gain real hands-on training in the fields of event planning, social media and public relations, this is the perfect opportunity.
Our internship program started in 2013 and offers a comprehensive well-rounded program that will leave you with a fun and beneficial internship experience. Within our program, we offer internships year round. Each semester we take on four new interns.
While interning at Rebecca Adele PR & Events you will gain the following experience:
- Press Release Writing
- Media Pitching
- Helping plan a series of Etsy/Pinterest art shows all over Ohio
- Expansion and research for new market opportunities
- Social Media
- Brainstorming for Clients
- Working in various industries including: non-profit, for profit, music, consumer goods, arts and entertainment!
Rebecca Adele PR & Events is an out of house business, with a fun atmosphere including an office dog named Google and three loveable kitties named Jack, Ollie & Geraci! This laid back atmosphere allows you the creative environment and opportunity to work directly with the company owner and gain knowledge about the industries described above. This particular internship is non-paying, but class credit is an option. The internship also requires two-days a week (one day in office, the other working remotely) and some weekends to participate in events.
Get the most out of your internship, you won't be the one to go get coffee, you'll be the one getting actual experience! Looking forward to having you!Responsibilities
As part of this internship, candidates can expect work on the following:
- Social Media plans for clients
- Press Releases for clients
- Initial event planning for clients
- Day-of on site event logistics for clients
- Maintaining a blog presence for Rebecca Adele PR & Events
- Managing Rebecca Adele PR & Events Social Media
- Research for clients
- Administrative Duties (don't worry we won't have you answering phones!)
- Brainstorm sessions for clients