9 months ago
Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
• Design brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
• Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
• Meet with the director to gain an understanding of what she wants their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
Required graduation year
2018 - 2022
Number of positions available
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Working knowledge of these programs is required.
• Produce drafts for review by the marketing team and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
• Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from peers & managers, as well as understand what they want.
• Time management skills: You'll often find that you're juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
• Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
About Annapurna Solutions
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Annapurna Solutions is actively interviewing now. If Annapurna Solutions chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Graphic Design - Internship jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
That get hired for this type of internship
Fine And Studio Arts7%
Design And Applied Arts7%
225 other majors29%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks