Responsible for assisting the Development Manager with planning for the events and fundraisers on Lift For Life Gym’s fall calendar, including: beverage booths at The St. Louis Art Fair and Taste of St. Louis, the fall Dinner event and auction, and the Back-To-School and Holiday Drives.
• Event coordination to include communication with vendors, sponsors, and donors regarding details for the event.
• Research groups and clubs that could be approached to volunteer at the various events. Help maintain and communicate with event volunteers.
• Work with the Marketing and Communications intern to develop marketing materials that promote the events (advertisements, posters, flyers, etc.) as well as materials to be used at the events (program book, signage, contact lists, etc.)
• Assist with coordination of various event committees such as logistics, volunteer recruitment and marketing.
• Assist staff with ordering items as needed for events and help arrange items in preparation for events
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
This position will have flexible office hours between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday thru Thursday. Some weekend and evening hours required, attendance is expected at Special Events throughout the fall.