- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, respond to emails, make travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Perform a variety of office and administrative duties as required
- Work with online platform as necessary
- Assist in strategic planning to ensure smooth operations in organization
- Secure information by completing data base backups
- Maintain an organized filling system and retrieval system
- Any and all other tasks as assigned
event management, organization, filing, calendar management, scheduling, email management, organized, strategic planning, travel, administrative assistance, office management, office administration, travel arrangements, spreadsheets, data entry
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved