The BestHealth internship offers students and recent graduates an opportunity to assist with community and corporate events. Projects that help keep corporations and community aware of upcoming programming.
Duties may include one or more of the following assignments, depending upon an intern's interest and experience level:
- Conduct community research and compile information
- Provide community outreach during health fairs and special events
- Distribute health materials (i.e. fliers) at various locations within the community
- Assist in educating the public to a health promotion seminar
- Participate in activities offered during internship
- Assist with BestHealth events (seminars, cooking classes, and fitness classes)
Benefits Available to Intern:
The internship allows students and recent graduates an excellent opportunity to:
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply academic skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Fulfill college/university internship requirements
- Network in their fields of interest with professionals who are dedicated to making a positive difference in Forsyth, Davie, Guilford and surrounding counties
- Offered a letter of recommendation to preferred job, if intern meets qualifications
This internship is able to expose new opportunities and experiences. On some occasions, interns will be required to provide their own transportation to community events or local organizations located throughout Forsyth, Davie, Guilford and surrounding counties . Mileage reimbursement is available for authorized travel.
Interns who operate a vehicle as part of their duties must possess a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance coverage for personal injuries and property damage. Parking fees may be required.
Background screening for this internship may be required.