The ISC offers a limited number of internship opportunities for students and artists interested in one of the following areas and with program specific projects.
· Enrollment is continuous, (although four-month or full-semester sessions are preferred)
· All internships are unpaid but may lead to paid internship based on availability of projects
· Participants will be provided with a travel stipend of $25.00 for each reporting day
· Interns receive a free ISC membership or a one year subscription to Sculpture magazine
· University credit may also be available through participating institutions
Our office is adjacent to the Grounds For Sculpture in Hamilton, New Jersey. Interns will have access to ongoing exhibitions in their museum and the 35-acre sculpture park and gardens. Interns will have an on the job training and may participate in ISC’s events and programs.
Departments looking for interns:
· Arts Administration/Development intern provides support to the Executive Director and Executive Assistant. Duties include general clerical and project based work, research, presentation, and preparation of development and board materials.
· Conference & Events interns will assist in the implementation of event marketing plan, respond to conference / event inquires by phone or email, assist with online registration procedures, research venues, travel options, and supplemental activities, assist in the creation of the conference program and coordination of on-site logistics, provide support for staff, attendees, and speakers.
· Membership interns assist in the coordination and execution of major education programs and awards and assisting in expanding the Resource Directory, a collection of searchable pages on our website. They display information on galleries, museums, sculpture parks and gardens, local sculptor groups, business offering services to sculptors, and more. Interns will be responsible for creating power point presentation for program events and work with members in updating their data.
· Web Intern is responsible for creating and updating member portfolios, providing reports in web statistics, designing and distribution of e-newsletters & email blasts, editing and proofreading texts, and performing other tasks as requested.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com