10 months ago
Role: Assist in the implementation of the annual development,fundraising programs and marketing for the Cleveland Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP) working with the Executive Director Development and Special Event Committees and Volunteers. This position reports to the Executive Director.
1. Assist in running annual fundraising activities and maintenance of current fundraising projects.
Small fundraisers-restaurant fundraiser and etc.
2. Assist in the design and distribution of Cleveland MOTTEP’s marketing materials.
General and get educated fundraiser
3. Assist in planning and execution of e-communication for Cleveland MOTTEP.
4. Assist in managing social media for Cleveland MOTTEP.
5. Assist in public event support for Cleveland MOTTEP.
6. Assist in media planning and delivery for Cleveland MOTTEP.
Press releases (-Golf outing-Teen Summit-fundraisers )
7. Assist in the implementation of direct mail campaigns.
Annual appeal letters-
8. Assist with the preparation and coordination of the Cleveland MOTTEP 's annual report.
1. Junior or Senior level student with experience in Marketing, Communications or Special Events.
2. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
3. Experience with Microsoft based computer applications.
4. High level of self-motivation and good interpersonal skills.
5. Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through.
6. Ability to plan and work with various groups of people, and sensitivity to Cleveland MOTTEP’s mission.
This individual would work between 7-14 hours a week. This position is unpaid but compensated for work related travel.
About Centers for Dialysis Care
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Centers for Dialysis Care has not provided an expected interview date. Due to the volume of applications, Centers for Dialysis Care has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING INTERN jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Political Science And Government11%
Business Administration Management And Operations4%
342 other majors68%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks